Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I want to go on the Spanish Caravan

Carry me Caravan take me away
Take me to Portugal, take me to Spain 

   
Andalusia with fields full of grain
I have to see you again and again 
   
Take me, Spanish Caravan
Yes, I know you can 

   
 Trade winds find Galleons lost in the sea
I know where treasure is waiting for me 

Silver and gold in the mountains of Spain
I have to see you again and again 
   
 Take me, Spanish Caravan
Yes, I know you can

    
Jacket - ZARA, Blouse - ZARA (TRF), Long skirt - Lacoste, Hat - Marlboro Classics, Shoes - Camper, Pendent necklace -  H&M
    
I'm still in love with old west: there's something nostalgic about navarro prints, romantic blouses and cowboy hats. In this shoot I wanted to convey a certain melancholy of the houses in the desert and the waiting for those who left at dawn. 
Also, it was a chance to sport one of my favorite combos: long skirt + romantic blouse, the second having been one of my go to pieces ever since I bought it last Winter. The finishing touch: a pop of color courtesy of MAC.
    
Photos by Rita
Lyrics: Spanish Caravan by The Doors

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love everything about this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit - you are stunningly pretty.

    xx.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blouse
    you do look like snow white!

    I’m celebrating my blog 1st birthday and hosting a giveaway!
    Care to join? http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/2011/05/throughout-first-year.html

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    I'm your newest follower!
    it would be so awesome if you return the favor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging. You look beautiful- love your blouse.

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are GORGEOUS!

    xo,

    A

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Found you through Ate My Brain - great find :) Keep 'em coming, Miss White!

    ReplyDelete