On a cold, wet afternoon
In a room full of emptiness
In a room full of emptiness
By a freeway I confess
I was lost in the pages
I was lost in the pages
Of a book full of death
Reading how we'll die alone
Reading how we'll die alone
And if we're good, we'll lay to rest
Anywhere we want to go
Anywhere we want to go
In your house I long to be
Room by room patiently
Room by room patiently
I'll wait for you there
Like a stone
Like a stone
I'll wait for you there
Alone
Alone
Dress - ZARA
Perfecto - ZARA
I fell in love with this dress the moment I laid eyes on it. It's the perfect blend of 70s bohemian, goddess harmony and grunge decadence. This shoot was everything I could want for the last rainy days, topped with a song from a favorite band. But now it's time to move to lighter moods, bring on spring!
Lyrics: Like a Stone - Audioslave
Why you are looking so lonely??? Don't be so sad Motorcycle Jackets
ReplyDeleteThanks for the concern! but this is all inspired by the setting we were working in. I knew associating Audioslave's Like a Stone would increase the melancholic mood but it's a beautiful song (one of my favorites!) and I couldn't resist the opportunity to use it and share it. On and on we think this post is quite similar to what we had envisioned. Hope you enjoy it!
Delete