On the first part of the journey,
I was looking at all the life.
I was looking at all the life.
There were plants and birds. and rocks and things,
There was sand and hills and rings.
There was sand and hills and rings.
The first thing I met, was a fly with a buzz,
And the sky, with no clouds.
And the sky, with no clouds.
The heat was hot, and the ground was dry,
But the air was full of sound.
But the air was full of sound.
Photos by Rita
Hat - Marlboro Classics
Dress - Zara
Dress - Zara
Jacket - Zara
Boots - Mango
Bag - UMA
I've been through the desert on a horse with no name,
It felt good to be out of the rain.
It felt good to be out of the rain.
This lovely morning on a typical 50s building backyard was our comfortable set to play around with some old west references. I'm a big fan of cowboy movies and having indulged on a couple of them lately inspired me to look for rough classic materials such as leather and denim and to dig out my old cowgirl hat.
Unfortunately this pictures date back a few weeks. Due to circumstances beyond my control (i.e. cars crossing red lights and hitting me on green-lighted crosswalks...) I found myself with a demi-fashionable cast on my left leg. That has presented me with my greatest fashion challenge yet, besides a reduced mobility, the later having prevented me from new photo-shoots. Until I master my new crutches I'm afraid dated pictures is all this blog is gonna get.
In the desert you can remember your name,
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain.
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain.
Lyrics: A horse with no name, America
Yey! You're back! <3
ReplyDeleteI have to say I absolutely loved shooting you, the outfits were all gorgeous, nice working with you lol :D
Now get out there and advertise this fabulous blog of yours!
Tu es uma Beldade, fazes-me lembrar uma actriz brasileira, nao me lembro do nome! A rita e uma boa fotografa, mas tu es super fotogenica!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVanda