Monday, June 6, 2011

Back from the crystal tomb

It's a personal shame that I haven't posted anything for almost a month! In my defense these past few weeks have been a chaos, between finals and papers due and preparing to study abroad next year, it's been hectic. It didn't help that half the time I was in a cast and my faithful crutches still remain by my side - enough complaining.

Still, it's almost inexcusable that I haven't posted not a single line, since so many cool things were happening. The was Cannes and the was Roland Garros and I didn't write a word about bipolar Berdych or how Djokovic almost had it in the 4th set, but he was just back to his erratic, self-doubting, pre-shrink self in that match. Boy, did I miss on some great events... so we'll just call it my crystal coffin phase and move on.

I also haven't thanked my new followers and people who commented on this little experiment of mine, so here you have it: Thank you, and I hope I won't disappoint you. And to seal my intentions or as a token of my gratitude, I'll post my final pre-cast photo-shoot this week, which is very appropriately school themed.

And now I'll leave you a little something for you to dance to your contempt and for me to atone:


No comments:

Post a Comment