Jacket, blouse and skirt - ZARA, Shoes - Camper, Pendant - Swarovski, Glasses - Ray Ban
This last photo-shoot in a series of four celebrates my dream of owning a varsity jacket. I must have wanted one ever since I was brain-washed as a child by all the high school movies. I found this was a common dream when I first took this jacket to college and everybody confessed they always wanted one (note: I study psychology, therefore my college is +70% girls): thank you Zara.
But for me, in this outfit, it's all about the skirt. I'm crazy about this skirt, I took forever to buy it, but I'm so glad I did it. You have no idea how accomplished I felt when I finally got it, it's kind of ridiculous, I know.
In other news, I'm finally crutch-free! No cast, no crutches, just the occasional swelling. So, very soon I hope to team up again with my photographer of choice (Rita) for some new summery shoots. Also, I've been wanting to share with you some of the inspirational things that kept me going these past weeks, so expect them soon on this blog. Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment